Our organisation being a not-for-profit community group depends heavily on it's volunteer helpers. Prior to and during the Show, huge resources are needed to manage all aspects required in presenting the Annual Albany Show to the Albany and Regional community and visiting tourists.
If you are able to assist in one or more capacities then please ring the Secretary on 98414003 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you at a convenient time. A few hours a week for approximately 6 weeks could be a rewarding experience.
Help is needed to:
- Assist office staff to renew memberships
- Assist office staff to manage Section Competition entries
- Assist office staff in general administrative duties
- For all of the above the only requirements are a friendly trustworthy nature with some knowledge of office based computer programmes such as MS Office, and we will teach you how to use our database.
- Grounds personnel to assist in setting up and dismantling the Show.
- People to provide assistance with our "Information Booths"